1.    #1  
    I am really tempted to get one of these but my local Cingular does not have them in yet. Any opinions out there?
    It is just a phone, but it sure is an extraordinary one. Nokia is readying some nice devices. The 6260 also looks special, though it is more of a business phone.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  3.    #3  
    Have you used one? I'd love to try one out but it looks like the only way right now is to buy it from telesales and return it if I don't like it.
    No, I've just read about it. Have you seen the digital pen that works with it? http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6230
    ATT released a loaded Audiovox smartphone today that also looks impressive. I'm a fairly loyal T-Mobile customer though.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  5.    #5  
    I gave in and ordered the phone. I should have it Monday or Tuesday and will have about 2 weeks to play with it. I have a feeling that as long as it gets good reception in my house, the phone will blow me away.
    Way to go, lb. You'll be the first one on your block/town/state/region. I turned in my h6315 today because I couldn't get good phone reception in Ypsilanti, just right down the road where my Treo 270 works fine. You never know... Good luck