1.    #1  
    Since the 650 isn't much of an improvement over the 600 (no wi-fi, for example), maybe it makes sense to wait for something more drastic.

Qtek looks good, no?

http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/rev...angel-en.shtml
    Wow! Gotta admit, at first I was like...no keyboard...NOPE. Then I scrolled down enough to see the pic of the pull out keyboard...and I was like ALRIGHT. It would be nicer if the keyboard keys were raised a bit - I don't really like the flatness of them. But it's a pretty impressive unit. Too bad it's PPC.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, the keyboard isn't as good as the Treo, but there's a keyboard there AND bluetooth AND wi-fi AND it's pretty small overall AND it has a big screen at the same time. Not bad.
    hey the daxian ala ppc6600. . .
    been looking at this guy for a while, sprint is supposed to be releasing the cameraless version near the end of this month.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

the first time roaming between wireless networks is realized! Imagine the following situation (it was in reality): you connected to the home access point, began to browse www pages, then you went outdoors the connection is automatically switched to GPRS after losing Wi-Fi signal.
    wow, nice feature. . .
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous