View Poll Results: which one would u choose?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • SE P910a gsm

1 6.67%
  • Treo 650 gsm

11 73.33%
  • Motorola MPx 220 gsm

0 0%
  • HP iPaq 6315 gsm

3 20.00%
  1.    #1  
    I have always liked Sony PDAs but the phones have been just ok. Any opinions on the P910a?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    The h6315 is really the only choosable one and I chose one a week ago. It's features are very impressive. I miss the keyboard, but not as much as I thought. The transcriber software is very nice: I am mostly just writing in script on the big screen. This is not your father's graffiti. It's a kick I haven't felt since the first Treos came out: having the best integrated unit there is out there -for now. My most pleasant surprise is learning how many open wi-fi networks are out there. For those of you that haven't run Pocket IE or any handheld browser on wi-fi, you're in for a treat.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    The h6315 is really the only choosable one and I chose one a week ago. It's features are very impressive. I miss the keyboard, but not as much as I thought. The transcriber software is very nice: I am mostly just writing in script on the big screen. This is not your father's graffiti. It's a kick I haven't felt since the first Treos came out: having the best integrated unit there is out there -for now. My most pleasant surprise is learning how many open wi-fi networks are out there. For those of you that haven't run Pocket IE or any handheld browser on wi-fi, you're in for a treat.
    I like the hp unit because you can detach the keyboard and put it away. I have heard in november that you will be able to purchase the hp unit from attws. every where i look now it seems ppc phones are readily available and palm is beginning to lose peeps. i do like the design of the 650, actually i think it is perfect, i just dont know how long i can wait
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I think the BenQ P50 should also be on the list. I'm probably headed towards that direction.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPhong
    I think the BenQ P50 should also be on the list. I'm probably headed towards that direction.
    as long as the P50 is quad band, I think it would be a wise choice. I think though the small screen, vs the Siemens SX66 will hurt the sales of the P50 when it does come out.
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    The P50 would be a great contender to the Treo 600/650 ... but it's not going to be out for months
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zehubert
    The P50 would be a great contender to the Treo 600/650 ... but it's not going to be out for months
    it looks like the siemens and the 650 are showing up in the order catalogs for best buy now. i am leaning towards the siemens unit because the gsm 650 is still some ways off i heard
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    yeah i'm wondering why the siemens isn't in the poll, maybe ppl havent heard about it or are confused...

what bands does the siemens run off of? does cingular use the same bands as tmobile? or is it the same device as the pda2k just branded siemens sx66
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgie
    yeah i'm wondering why the siemens isn't in the poll, maybe ppl havent heard about it or are confused...

what bands does the siemens run off of? does cingular use the same bands as tmobile? or is it the same device as the pda2k just branded siemens sx66
    I forgot to add the Siemens unit to be honest. The Siemens is a quad band unit. T-Mobile actually is a tri-band company. Cingualr and attws are quad band companies. From what I heard, attws and cingualr have some sort of exclusive rights on 850 in the US. That is why if you look at the cingualr V600 which is quad band and the t mobile v600 is tri band. Your right about the pda2k being the new siemens unit. While I love the treo 650, the siemens excites even more because it seems the siemens is getting closer to being launched, and the gsm 650 is a while away.
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    pda2k = siemens = blue anglel

All the gsm versions are quadband.

And yes, I love it
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    pda2k = siemens = blue anglel

All the gsm versions are quadband.

And yes, I love it
    i was reading today, and it looks like cingular is testing the crap out of the 66 to get it out before christmas
    Naveen

Next Phone: