1.    #1  
    It would appear that this is "Treo Killer Announcement Week"... Now Vodafone UK releases the BlackBerry 7100v... Check out the comparison with the Treo 600...

Cheers, W.
    Wow... things ARE heating up. Not withstanding all that WE know about the superiority of the Palm OS, touchscreen, etc. These devices ARE serious competitors since they will definitely appeal to some because of the form factor and the STRONG Blackberry brand.

However, this competition is very good. The more viable solutions that compete with Windows offerings the better off we all are. It might be smart for palmOne and Blackberry to join forces somehow (e.g., finally pushing the Palm BB support out the door and with strong backing).
    So, lower screen resolution and doesn't look like a proper qwerty keyboard. Not sure I'm convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    It might be smart for palmOne and Blackberry to join forces somehow (e.g., finally pushing the Palm BB support out the door and with strong backing).
    News.com said that PalmOne is waiting for NTP's (I think) lawsuit with RIM to be settled before it it pushes out Palm BB support. It makes sense if the lawsuit could be extended to sting PalmOne. Quite a pain, but this time I don't think we can blame PalmOne.
    here in the philippines...

Black berry is quite getting more marketing ads and newspaper prints out lately...I've heard that people working for network operators use black berry (the black and white type of handheld) as their service phones.. Wow can you imagine 300 people in 10 diff departments using bb? and as service phones? they even try to use the bb as a bowling bowl during their breaktime... not a good phone thou as they claim ...LOL