Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Ok,I spent a few days in France and Britain, and came home with a serious case of smartphone envy. My Treo 600 worked fairly well in both countries, but I reallly like the new Orange SPV C500 and the T-Mobile MDA II and III! When I got home CompUsa had some of these Ipaq 6315s in stock, so I boight one. Using it now to compose this post. While it is a quick machine,it's definitely more of a tiny pc than a phone. It has Bluetooth, wifi and gprs, though I think the GPRS on the Treo is faster. What to do? Keep both devices? Sell one? What do you all think?
    Mike
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I think that the MDA III and all its relatives (as it has about 5-6 different names and cosmetic changes) will be a real move by PPC to dominate the smartphone market
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey