1.    #1  
    I was "working" today and found this wonderful looking device. Makes me drool just like the new 'Treo'

http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...82#post3717882
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    There is actually four new HTC devices released in Australia today through imate (including the one you found)

see here
    It's cool, but it's also *BIG*. The lack of keyboard kills it for me. What do you think of the BenQ P50 ? There's another thread on Treo Central. Granted, no Wifi
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zehubert
    It's cool, but it's also *BIG*. The lack of keyboard kills it for me. What do you think of the BenQ P50 ? There's another thread on Treo Central. Granted, no Wifi
    It does have a keyboard the top slides up! Can be seen on the second page of the PDF I posted!
  5.    #5  
    I like the Benq unit but who knows when it is going to come out and what kind of support it will have out here in the US. The benefit of the xda is that at least t mobile uses it out here and you can get help with the unit
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by joele
    It does have a keyboard the top slides up! Can be seen on the second page of the PDF I posted!

will both of the units on the bottom of the page have the slide out keyboards? or only one?
    Naveen

Next Phone:
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Only the one, the other unit is much smaller (can't tell from the pic) the screen is only 2/3 of the size!