Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Since when anything ever stop Palmone making a really stupid corner cutting gimmick? But for consolation have a monopoly or copy of sim city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    I think this excerpt does capture the Treo-6315 comparison, which is what matters most to some of us as Treo users. And to me it is a fair comparison and an accurate assessment -as far as it goes. *But* Mossberg's review is not of just one more "combination cellphone and PDA": it's of the first WiFi-phone combination device on the market; and for this, there is no Treo -or anything else, yet- to compare. I'd guess that the battery life was not an issue at all, or it was acceptable given the superior performance he reported.

Mossberg review is made for those tutu wearing wallstreet suits, the 'will buy anything crowd as long as it's shiny and has sex appeal.

And Mossberg is a total Handspring hack. Compare this review to his treo 180 or 270/300, which were totally retarded devices as phone and not ready for prime time but yet he was fawning all over them as if they were the scond coming. He sure as heck didn't complain it was bulky or lack of features. Treo 180/270 were bigger size than anything out there even this h6315. Did he ever complain about 180-300 bulk?

NOT a single fsking complain!
    http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20011129.html

and now this putz is complaining the h6315 is not smart enough to pick the best of signal in multiple WiFi hotspot.

Let's see if he would even note that treo 700 crashes when handing over signal between GPRS and WiFi when it comes out. (I bet he will say....uhh....treo 700 is the ultimate device....lookie the shiny new paint job. Nevermind it doesn't do JACK)

.......... I am surprised microsoft hasn't bought wallstreet and assigns mosberg to office janitor for life.

....hmm, maybe I should start a letter campaign ....

mainstream media, whatta cheap shill, total waste of trees and airwave.
    Last edited by suskind; 07/30/2004 at 08:16 AM.
    I love the Splash set that came with my Treo 600, very handy. I already had Docs To Go Premium, so it didn't matter there.

Since I got my Palm Tungsten T, I've bought the following software:
    Docs To Go Premium 6 upgrade, Times, Lemonade Tycoon (Haha it's a very very fun game), Repligo, Pocket Tunes Deluxe 3.0, mmPlayer...

Trust me, even if I got the PPC, I think I would've had to fork out some money to get 3rd party apps anyway, except for a video player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    I love the Splash set that came with my Treo 600, very handy. I already had Docs To Go Premium, so it didn't matter there.

Since I got my Palm Tungsten T, I've bought the following software:
    Docs To Go Premium 6 upgrade, Times, Lemonade Tycoon (Haha it's a very very fun game), Repligo, Pocket Tunes Deluxe 3.0, mmPlayer...

Trust me, even if I got the PPC, I think I would've had to fork out some money to get 3rd party apps anyway, except for a video player.
    Lemonade tycoon? how very 2000.

Maybe sim tower?
    http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...88fcefbd3eaf76
    Sim Tower? How very mid-90s. Haha.

I don't play Lemonade Tycoon that often anymore, but for one whole year I've played Klondike Solitaire like there's no tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    Sim Tower? How very mid-90s. Haha.

I don't play Lemonade Tycoon that often anymore, but for one whole year I've played Klondike Solitaire like there's no tomorrow.
    solitaire, now there is an advance game worthy of $500 device.
    Maybe you should try Pong?

PS. PalmOS can't handle game like tower mogul, the OS is too primitive, so better stick with solitaire for a good while yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by suskind
    (Mossberg) sure as heck didn't complain (the 180) was bulky or lack of features. Treo 180/270 were bigger size than anything out there even this h6315. Did he ever complain about 180-300 bulk?
    Lack of features?
    Back then, the 270/300s were the only compact phone/PDA/keyboard devices on the market.

Bulk?
    For the record, the 300 is 4.3""x 2.7" x .7" and 5.2 oz.
    the 600 is 4.4" x 2.4" x .9" and 6.2 oz.
    the h6315 is 4.6" x 2.9" x .7" and 6.5 oz.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Bulk?
    For the record, the 300 is 4.3""x 2.7" x .7" and 5.2 oz.
    the 600 is 4.4" x 2.4" x .9" and 6.2 oz.
    the h6315 is 4.6" x 2.9" x .7" and 6.5 oz.
    eh hmmm...

should try this maybe?
    http://www.esato.com/archive/t.php/t-51342
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=424244
    [QUOTE=suskind]eh hmmm...

should try this maybe?
    http://www.esato.com/archive/t.php/t-51342
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=424244[/QUOT

It appears that you like opening things up and playing with your stick. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTREOB
    It appears that you like opening things up and playing with your stick. Have fun.
    yeah, but wait until I tell you, you can control the .mp3 player using the external buttons + second screen.

BT headset anybody?

Stick? sure if the big keyboard is not enough for you.
    yeah, but wait until I tell you, you can control the .mp3 player using the external buttons + second screen.

BT headset anybody?

Stick? sure if the big keyboard is not enough for you.
    mp3 player with external buttons/ bt headset? great. I'll remember that when my 13 year old niece has her next bday.
    The mpx reminds me of tyhe treo 300 et al... once again opening uip a huge device and holding it to your face, It's too geeky. Holding a PDA liek H6315 to my face is bad enough, haivng something double in length, ugh. I'll stick with my Treo 600 thanks.
    by mid next year, everybody will abandoned treo600 and goes MPX.
    by mid next year, everybody will abandoned treo600 and goes MPX.
    When you got your brain wash did you get it waxed too?

...and the Cubs will win the world series with a walk off grandslam by Nomar Garciaparra against the Devil Rays...

oh yeah, btw i'm Jesus... Go Johnny Damon!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    This suskind troll sounds suspiciously like Ska, the guy who wasted his life trashing Palm on PalmInfoCenter for so long.

Found a new home, Ska?
    LOL

I guess the Treo was too successful and cutting into MicroStink's software sales, so you had to come here and try and convince folks of the error in their ways? Keep trying. It is humourous to watch.
    All I have to say is.
    one player left, 43% share and down.
    All I have to say is...
    We can only hope.
    one player left, 43% share and down.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12