1.    #1  
    Just got a look at this phone
    http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/5176.html
    Looks like a nice up date from the old model. And it is EDGE enabled... Would be a nice nerd phone seeing how the Treo has reached beyond just nerds and first adaptors...

What are you thoughts on this new phone?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    This phone looks SUHWEET! I like that it supports EDGE, RIM blacberry's push mail, and wireless PIM syncing. Even supports POP&SMTP. This really is going to be one of the best phones out there.
    In more ways than not, bypasses Treo.
    I think one of the things that's going to keep attached to my Treo, though, is the idea that I can use any 3rd party app with little hassle. I sync my contacts, memos, and calendar with myYahoo and this is one of the lame things that keeps me attached to Palm.

-Taylor
  3.    #3  
    There is limited software for that phone and that sux... but if they can cram a keyboard into that package it would rock! Nice to see that Moto did not drop the ball on this project. Linux in phones is a good idea! This can only help improve the smart phones. I hope to see more!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about