Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Saw this little article over at infosync. Anyone got details on all these new models?

    http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/5167.html

    Thanks!
  2. kjoe's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    #2  
    Several reviews available here for the only model that includes a gsm phone....

    http://www.engadget.com/entry/0894670680278768/
  3. wshwe's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    #3  
    The iPAQ h6315 is a Treo killer. Finally a converged device with GPRS, Wifi and Bluetooth and a good spacious screen for the US market.
    Virtuous
  4. #4  
    Full review here. It'll cream treo600 for sure. BT and WiFi is working, and it has longer battery life.

    http://www.pocketnow.com/index.php?a...reviews&id=440
  5. #5  
    Hmmm... yes. This iPAQ now moves into second place on my worthy-270-successor list -behind the MPx.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    Hmmm... yes. This iPAQ now moves into second place on my worthy-270-successor list -behind the MPx.
    BenQ P50 will be out around the same time as MPx. XDAIV rumor is also bubbling out.

    The treo610 is clearly not sufficient without WiFi integrated.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by suskind
    BenQ P50 will be out around the same time as MPx. XDAIV rumor is also bubbling out.

    The treo610 is clearly not sufficient without WiFi integrated.

    Oh yeah... The BenQ would be No. 2 with that integrated keyboard, and it looks more compact in the sneak-peek shots. It's going to be a fun third quarter.

    As for the Treo 610, or 620, or 6xx, I've had it with this mono-task OS.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    Oh yeah... The BenQ would be No. 2 with that integrated keyboard, and it looks more compact in the sneak-peek shots. It's going to be a fun third quarter.

    As for the Treo 610, or 620, or 6xx, I've had it with this mono-task OS.
    if you want to know when and where to get this device private message me.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by treohunk
    if you want to know when and where to get this device private message me.
    Thanks, I'm actually waiting for the MPx to come out and see who carries it; but for any of these, I'll wait until I read the first reviews of a production unit, check SAR ratings, and at least hold and play with one. But thanks again.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  10.    #10  
    I am loooking more at the non-phone models. Anyone have a good heads up on those?

Posting Permissions