Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    It has over 1000 threads.

Go to User Control Panel > Settings and Options > Thread Display Options > Default Thread Age Cut Off. Your setting must be less than one week. TC has not yet restored lost threads (between March and April, I think).
    Actually, I think it's just that after the T600 came out, all other handhelds became irrelevant
    Visorphone>T180>T600>T650
    Or more accurately, since Pocket PC sales have overtaken PalmOS sales, the enthusiasm for visiting this site has dwindled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    Or more accurately, since Pocket PC sales have overtaken PalmOS sales, the enthusiasm for visiting this site has dwindled.
    You must consider that TC is only one site and it is devoted to the Treo - a very small market. Add up all of the PalmOS forums and I think you will find a very large 'community' - possibly larger than the smallest Pocket PC device
    www.gsmworld.com
    No one hear is interested in pdas. If you wanna talk about other palmos smartphones, you goto pdaphone.com. If you wanna talk M$ smartphone, you goto to modaco. And if you wanna talk mobiles in general, you goto to hofos...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Actually Ronbo was correct with his answer, check the question

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway