1.    #1  
    Here's a quote I got from News.com:

ARM's market share in the PDA market is set to expand in the next year, when Palm begins using the company's chip in its devices. Palm, which has about 70 percent of the handheld computer market, has said it will upgrade its devices from the Motorola Dragonball chip to an ARM-based processor. Saxby said Palm would likely use a variety of ARM-based chips.

Next-generation Palms based on ARM chips would likely support higher-resolution color screens and more data-intensive applications, including wireless services. Palm has said that it is focusing almost exclusively on bringing wireless services to its devices in the next year.
    So everyone who's complaining about resolution and color? Looks like you may have an answer here! (I just hope they keep the coding efficient and don't pull a Microsoft!)

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!

[This message has been edited by Petro (edited 08-03-2000).]
    Oh Oh. What about battery life?
  3.    #3  
    My thoughts exactly! And they'll need to deal with backwards compatability (Dragonball emulator) but that's already used in POSE, so they'll just adapt that.

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!