1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the Palm VII? Is it any good? I really like the idea of being able to access the web at any time. I don't know...I might be swaying my decision. How much was VA going to sell it for?
    Thanks
    It isn't the cost of the Palm VII that is so bad, it is the airtime cost for usage. It is very expensive to operate.

-Eric
    I don't know how much VA was or is going to sell it for, but Onsale had a listing for the VII up around 10/8 and then took it down a day or so later, and put it back up around 10/12. After a day or two, they put up a note on the listing that they were out of stock, then a couple of days later they took the whole listing back off again. The price was $433.xx plus $8.95 shipping fee both times they had it listed.

I think this is an excellent price and was almost tempted, but I see better things coming (the PDQ phone that uses Palm OS from QualComm is nice but pricey), and I think by next spring that we are really going to have some great products on this front.

If I had $ to burn, I'd get the VII though. My practical nature is holding me back.

[This message has been edited by Lock (edited 10-20-1999).]