1.    #1  
    I have a friend going to the Phillipiens in April. As everyone knows, Asia gets everthing 1st. She will bring me back any phone I want. Quite cheap too, I believe. Any suggestions (other than the Treo 600 or course)?
    motorola a760

linux based smartphone...flip phone with color screen try googling for more specs....but i know if there was better US GSM coverage, I would grab that phone...
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Treo600 with Bluetooth
    Just keep in mind not all the phones from Asia work in the U.S.
    I can have any phone I want. At least any phone sold in the U.S. None of them are too expensive for me to buy if I really want it. I chose the Treo.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by lgreenberg
    Just keep in mind not all the phones from Asia work in the U.S.
    And not all phones are cheaper either. But I would go with the Treo 600. Does everything I need and more.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    wrong place to ask. everyone here loves the treo. ask in howardsforums : http://www.howardforums.com/
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...