1.    #1  
    This has WiFi, Bluetooth, VGA camera and Transflective TFT screen, SD SDIO slot, and 64 MB RAM/64 MB ROM. Will this give Treo 600 competition in June?

http://www.smartfone.net/?m=show&id=262
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It looked good at first, but then I noticed it had an "Add-on Thumb Keyboard". The picture makes it look like the keyboard is built in, but I guess that's not the case. I have a hard enough time dragging my earpiece around, last thing I need is a removable keyboard.
  3. Jeb
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    It's a fake.
    No contest. Palm OS vs PPC OS.... I'l take Palm OS EVERY time. I've used PPC phones (A friend also ownes a PPC phone), I prefer my phone to be easy to use, and stable. The LAST thing I need is a "Fatal Ecption" during a phone call!

Nearly everyone I know that has a PPC phone gets realy jelous when they see my Palm OS phone. They are like "If I knew then what I know now, I would have done the same thing."
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I can confidently predict that I will never use a windows powered smartphone, I wouldn't want to have spend half the day trying to recover lost data through viruses etc etc...now if there was a mac smartphone that might be different !!!
    oh but why...

...you can confortably sit on the thing while waiting the bus...