Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Youre phones suck.

thats you pupleX

see today WSJ journal article by walter mossberg entitles...

"Microsoft Introduces Two Smart Phones That Are A Little Slow"

hilarious!
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    The Motola v300 is amazing

my brother's girlfriend got it... its a little slow...

but it is quite nice for simple phone centric users

great camera as well
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    Youre phones suck.

thats you pupleX

see today WSJ journal article by walter mossberg entitles...

"Microsoft Introduces Two Smart Phones That Are A Little Slow"

hilarious!
    You did notice that the purpleABCs are no longer with us, didn't you? They disappeared from my Ignore List some weeks ago.
    Originally posted by Mol

You did notice that the purpleABCs are no longer with us, didn't you? They disappeared from my Ignore List some weeks ago.
    Yeah, I did notice. I think they were on double secret probation and violated it and were banned to St. Helena to be with thier friend Napolean!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I told PurpleXYZ to look out and that something might be up around 3:00am one morning. Sure enough, one morning I saw the T|C blimp coming over and the HotSync emblem start to spew forth a destructive beam.

Alas, PurpleXYZ used a PocketPC and he must have fogotten to soft reset it before setting the 2:55am alarm causing it not to go off...

-Rob
    Originally posted by Mol

Yup, I noticed the purple's, seldomvisitor and even JakeE are no longer posting much around here...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    and everybody knows that I know everything and if you don't believe what i say you are an *****!
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Yup, I noticed the purple's, seldomvisitor and even JakeE are no longer posting much around here...
    Funny that you mention seldomvisitor. I was thinking exactly the same thing when I first read this thread today and his posts were suddenly all over the place again. Too bad the Ignore List feature doesn't let you completely hide posts from people on the list
    Originally posted by Mol

Hey guys, I haven't been here for too long to know who these purple guys are. What exactly did they do here? Are they like Treo haters or something?
    Purplex is a woman who is against the Palm OS but who never reveals what PDA she uses.
    i think theyve accepted reality. they were all hoping the treo 600 would be a no show and that the next microsoft smartphone would take over.

dead wrong. its been very satisfying to see these people flushed , because, ( and i may be being mean here, but cant help it) they were horrible people.

who lives just to try to destroy something everyday? their freedom of speech crap was laughable. they used it only to cause disarray and flames.

hey good riddance. i had no love for the worms. if you took a poll, im sure the majority would vote that treocentral is a better place/
    Originally posted by dan_herzlich
    Purplex is a woman who is against the Palm OS but who never reveals what PDA she uses.
    OIC... I guess they stopped talking after they bought themselves a T600.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    The article is fairly correct, I have been using Palm & PPC/CE since day 1 so am fairly familiar with the devices. Over the past year, I have leaned more towards PPC b/c of the categories/notes length limitation, as well as the lack of multi-tasking of Palm O/S (e.g. I use the browser quite frequently and rely on eWallet for PW look-up).

In any case, my recent devices: SX56 -> iPaq 2215+T610 -> MPx200 -> 2215+T610 -> Treo 600 (finally), and I just received my i-Mate (XDA2). The only advantage of using the MPx200 was the integration of O/L, other than that, if you have more than 30 or so contacts, forget about having the caller ID showing up before it goes to VM. The input is no different than in the T610 so I still have a PPC in my hands for meetings etc. (BTW, I hate using T9).

In short, I just love the implementation of the Treo600, it's comfortable, easy to use, does nearly 90% of what I wanted, however, I still would prefer a more robust O/S. OTOH, the i-Mate simply rocks as well though it's more data-centric, it has corrected nearly all of the issues of the SX56, fast, fairly stable if managed, excellent screen, and more importantly, B/T, the B/T makes it much easier for me to use the i-Mate because I don't need to hold the PDA to my face. The jury is still out but I'll be keeping the Treo600 & the i-Mate.

At this point, I am convinced that the Treo is a better thoughtout device. BTW, both of these devices have really top-notch R/F, almost as good as the Nokia 3650.
    Whoah Someone has decided to set up a fake WeeBitObsessed account and cleverly take out the first e in the Wee so we may think it's the real WBO. I was SOOOOOO fooled.

Bob

I **** on you.
    Originally posted by TheHandlessKing
    Whoah Someone has decided to set up a fake WeeBitObsessed account and cleverly take out the first e in the Wee so we may think it's the real WBO. I was SOOOOOO fooled.

Bob

I **** on you.
    LOL! That's pretty funny....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Fascinating how many true losers are so interested in other posters, ain't it?

And here I thought this was a TREO forum.

Giggle.
    I have to admit, I added purple to my ignore list, which I never do. I LOVE the devil's avocate, but there wasn't merit most of the time, just tired boring flames. I guess not getting a reaction worked
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    Who gives a **** who you did or didn't put "on ignore"?

No kidding.

Think about it.

No kidding.
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    Who gives a **** who you did or didn't put "on ignore"?

No kidding.

Think about it.

No kidding.
    "Ignore"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast