Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Originally posted by JTREOB

hi my name is mgauss would you like to see my t3? how fetching.
    No! No! You have to talk benefits!

You don't go up to a girl and say hy my name is mgauss and would you like to see my...?/??

You go up to a girl and say what did you think of the Madonna kiss...I have the movie here...

Or better yet what do you think of this new article with Arnold?

Or better yet this is a picture of my recently deceased girlfriend (from Seinfeld)

My God not even WITH a Palm T3 you guys can get some...
    Originally posted by mgauss

No! No! You have to talk benefits!

You don't go up to a girl and say hy my name is mgauss and would you like to see my...?/??

You go up to a girl and say what did you think of the Madonna kiss...I have the movie here...

Or better yet what do you think of this new article with Arnold?

Or better yet this is a picture of my recently deceased girlfriend (from Seinfeld)

My God not even WITH a Palm T3 you guys can get some...
    you pull that out in front of the women i know, and you'll end up the evening with having to play with more then just your t3 by yourself.
    Last edited by JTREOB; 10/05/2003 at 02:37 PM.
    z
    I LOVE the T3 - screen is just incredible, etc. And yes, the T608 IS coming tomorrow (10/6). But I refuse to carry around more stuff with me. So, as in a previous thread, I just want 1 thing to take with me. Right now it's my phone that I ALWAYS have with me (the iPaq 1910 more often than not stays at home on the kitchen counter where it does me no good at all). Hopefully, the T600 will replace that and get everything done I need. Following the FranklinCovey axiom, I keep everything in one system. Currently, that's Outlook and old trusty (a very well worn Classic sized Binder). As any current or past user can attest to, it ain't exactly a featherweight I'm praying that the Treo will give me all my needs in a single take-anywhere form factor (calendar, contacts, daily task list, notes + email, web browser, camera, checkbook register, etc.). $0.02 - YMMV.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Benefits of T608 Sony Ericcson phone /Palm T3 combo:

Convergence in new ways through Bluetooth technology! Not jst phone/Palm but also other BT benefits!

You can THINK will a big display. You can WORK in Word, Excel, To Do's (ALL UPDATED SOFTWARE!)

Pics of family

Carry movies of your product. Show them as an aid for sales.

When you use the phone it is sleek and sexy.

If you wanna carry just the phone it is 1/2 the weight of the Treo 600. Go dancing and the Treo won't be like are you happy to see me?

I refuse to live in a 160x160 world!

I know many software developers are stopping 160x160 support, cause only the 320x320 Palm buyers buy software. The 99% of 160x160 Palm buyers expect $ 99 Palms and freeware software.

Listen, please do yourself a favor. Visit a Palm T3 at Best Buy or CompUSA BEFORE you plunk down $ 600 for a 600 which will be worth $ 49 when the Treo 700 with 320x320 comes out.

In the meantime I'm going for the T608/Palm T3 combo. The screen is described as amazing, crisp, revolutionary.

The number of pixels in a Treo 600 is 6 times (SIX) less than in the Palm T3. (160x160 is 6 times less than 320x480) !!!
    Originally posted by mgauss
    Benefits of T608 Sony Ericcson phone /Palm T3 combo:

Convergence in new ways through Bluetooth technology! Not jst phone/Palm but also other BT benefits!

You can THINK will a big display. You can WORK in Word, Excel, To Do's (ALL UPDATED SOFTWARE!)

dude who are you trying to convince? us or yourself?

buy the t3 be happy, get the little phone be happy.

your reasons for getting two devices are valid for you, but not valid for everyone (or anyone else).

i'm sure we would all like a 320 x 320 device ( i know I would), but the benefits of a 600 (kb, one device, etc) far out way not having a 320 x 320 screen.

congrats on your decision, it is informed, now go buy one both these devices and dont worry abot it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Felipe

dude who are you trying to convince? us or yourself?

buy the t3 be happy, get the little phone be happy.

your reasons for getting two devices are valid for you, but not valid for everyone (or anyone else).

i'm sure we would all like a 320 x 320 device ( i know I would), but the benefits of a 600 (kb, one device, etc) far out way not having a 320 x 320 screen.

congrats on your decision, it is informed, now go buy one both these devices and dont worry abot it.
    Oye Felipe amigo mio dude

Tus opiniones sobre el hecho de que los beneficios de un device "far out way" los otros problemas son tus opiniones.

I'm happy en todo caso.

El hecho de que yo ponga una opinion no quiere decir que me debes tratar de callar. You te puedo decir tu tambien estes happy. Pero no lo digo porque no te callo con tu opinion.

En otras palabras tu comentario son ataques personales, tu opinion es diferente, OK, pero callarme no esta bien.

Chao

George

Translation: I'm allowed to put my opinions here and so are you. I don't think its appropriate, if you dissagree with me to tell me to be happy and leave.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123