1.    #1  
    I read in a review stating that the new Samsung SGH-i500 has a phone radio. I'm not up on all the techno lingo beyond basic hotsyncing and whatnot. So can someone please tell me what exactly a "phone radio" is.

Is it something that gives the phone walkie talkie capabilities? Or does this phone actually have a built-in AM/FM receiver in it? The later would be a definate selling point for me.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by 3Dhaus
    I read in a review stating that the new Samsung SGH-i500 has a phone radio. I'm not up on all the techno lingo beyond basic hotsyncing and whatnot. So can someone please tell me what exactly a "phone radio" is.

Is it something that gives the phone walkie talkie capabilities? Or does this phone actually have a built-in AM/FM receiver in it? The later would be a definate selling point for me.

Thanks.
    If you mean what I think you do, the "radio" is the phone. It doesn't mean Push-To-Talk or an AM/FM receiver. If you have a Treo and you go through some of the setting, you'll see many phone settings that are referred to as radio.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by 3Dhaus
    Thanks.
    No problem.