1.    #1  
    Got an email from Palm saying they will be releasing OS 5.21 for the original T|T.

Probably a good idea. The only thing keeping me from purchasing the Zire71 when push came to shove was the flash RAM. I would've been disgruntled.

Toby, are you using the T|T update on Palm's site? Newpen doesn't work with it installed on my machine. Graffiti anywhere works ok, just doesn't handle punctuation well if you leave single tap recognition on.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Got an email from Palm saying they will be releasing OS 5.21 for the original T|T.

Probably a good idea. The only thing keeping me from purchasing the Zire71 when push came to shove was the flash RAM. I would've been disgruntled.

Toby, are you using the T|T update on Palm's site? Newpen doesn't work with it installed on my machine. Graffiti anywhere works ok, just doesn't handle punctuation well if you leave single tap recognition on.
    I'll believe the upgrade when I see it. Yes, I'm using the current patch update, but I'm not having any problems with NewPen.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Toby
    I'll believe the upgrade when I see it.
    But that email sounded so sincere...
    Yes, I'm using the current patch update, but I'm not having any problems with NewPen.
    Figures. At least I'm not out any $.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.