Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eblade
  1.    #1  
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    does seem a vividly familiar story and the user comments on that site/link all seem to be amazingly familiar as well.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I guess it happens to anything that isn't king of the hill.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    That's not how I remember it at all!

In 2009 we were told webOS would kill the iphone! 5 years later, if you look at Apple & Google products, more and more, they are running webOS! The reviewers were right!

Duarte, Vonshak, et al, are all still working for Palm! It's the master plan conspiracy! The whole going bust, getting bought by HP: A charade. All Leo's share options? Palm inc. shares. He was the key player. The whole line had to be shut down before it became successful. 3rd or even 2nd place wouldn't do. The stealth march to the top had to happen beneath the illusion of failure. Think about it: All the resemblance to webOS the other systems now have? Have Palm, HP, Qualcomm ever enforced a Palm patent? Nope! But their top people have gone to work for their rivals to 'seed the DNA'!

Anyway, now I've explained how the world really works, I have to sign off before the men in black trace my IP...
    The manufacturers get the retailers to pay people more to sell the devices they want to sell.

Back in the day, Sanyo decided they were going to become a leader in cell phones. I was making upwards of $40 per phone sold at the time, as a phone salesperson. If you didn't come in saying "this is the model of phone I want" in which case I don't have to spend any time selling anything, and just have to fill in the service details (which I still made $10 on), you were probably leaving my store with whatever model Sanyo wanted to sell that I made $40 on, unless you clearly needed some other model for some specific feature.

A couple of years later, and Samsung starts giving us $50 per handset sold. I won two trips to Vegas for most units sold in two different sales contests, and won the most prestigious sales and profit awards in my company that year. More than 90% of the units sold were that one Samsung handset.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    xandros9 likes this.