Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnsonx42
  1.    #1  
    Unreal: http://crackberry.com/ryan-seacrest-...kberry-instead

Bummer that it covers the button. But... wow. Extra points for the f'ugly backside.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/06/2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: changed URL to a Mobile Nations site (CB)
    Wow pricey!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    would be nice to have it for the nexus 5....
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Bummer that it covers the button.
    Looks like that little button in the lower right corner is the center button. Good placement probably.

No doubt in a few years Apple will release an iPhone with a physical keyboard, and they'll be hailed for bold innovation. Any other phone with a physical keyboard will be declared an imitator, knock-off, or infringer of some patent they'll somehow manage to get.
    ananimus likes this.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    Looks like that little button in the lower right corner is the center button. Good placement probably.

No doubt in a few years Apple will release an iPhone with a physical keyboard, and they'll be hailed for bold innovation. Any other phone with a physical keyboard will be declared an imitator, knock-off, or infringer of some patent they'll somehow manage to get.
    I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

PS: The keyboard is not attractive. Can't see it performing well on the market.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

PS: The keyboard is not attractive. Can't see it performing well on the market.
    Doesn't look bad up front, but oh that back... I didn't realize at first that the gaping slot in the back is for port access. Necessary I guess. Makes it look kind of wretched though. Wonder how comfortable it is to type on.

Plus battery powered with connection by BT. Suspicious about how many charging cycles that 180 mAh battery will get. Longevity's not so good on dinky batts.

Neat idea anyway. Can't imagine it's the first.
    that's actually a good idea

hmm, i'd try it if i could
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    For $50 I could just buy a Q10. I guess it all depends on what you like. I would like to pick up a Q10 off contract if I can find one cheap enough.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I'll probably get me a Q10. It seems like a great Treo 680 upgrade complete with many Palm innovations like "Just Type" but re-branded as "Instant Action" (or something like that) ..

Sent from my Desire using Tapatalk
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C