Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    At this rate Mobile Nations will have to create another "main website" to move all of these "dead" OS's over to.... perhaps "Immobile Nations"?
    Just saw this thread, and OUCH man!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    I am actually pondering looking for a pre3 to replace my Torch 9810 when it finally bites the dust as I really have enjoyed using webOS since buying my Touchpad. I still have time to decide as I want to see the A10 before I decide.

I commented on Crackberry partly in jest that HP is going to return to the smartphone market. Let's hope they keep their hands off Blackberry.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    I am actually pondering looking for a pre3 to replace my Torch 9810 when it finally bites the dust as I really have enjoyed using webOS since buying my Touchpad. I still have time to decide as I want to see the A10 before I decide.

I commented on Crackberry partly in jest that HP is going to return to the smartphone market. Let's hope they keep their hands off Blackberry.
    Pre3 is a great device, to be honest, depending on your budget, I would suggest looking at the BB10 devices. I WON'T sell my Pre3 and haven't sold a webOS device yet, I carry my TouchPad daily. BB10 isn't webOS, but has some touches of it, especially if you have been using "advanced gestures" on the TouchPad and/or LunaCE.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Pre3 is a great device, to be honest, depending on your budget, I would suggest looking at the BB10 devices. I WON'T sell my Pre3 and haven't sold a webOS device yet, I carry my TouchPad daily. BB10 isn't webOS, but has some touches of it, especially if you have been using "advanced gestures" on the TouchPad and/or LunaCE.
    Believe me leaving BB will be tough as I have been a big fan of them for quite some time. I just need to get my hands on BB10 for enough time to make a decision. I know I don't want an iphone and I'm not totally thrilled with the android experience on my work Galaxy SIII either( sorry, I know sacrilegious on both counts. Call me crazy.)

There are some things on my BB7 device I find quite intuitive and a LOT of stuff on WebOS that is equally so to the point i HATE ever having to use my wifes' IPad because simple app switching is non existent and on the CM10 side of my TP it's very clumsy at best.

Only time will tell. It's a shame though that the OS I like the most has been so abused. I do hope LG tries to make something out of their investment. We need some new members who work for them to join here. If you are out there are already, HELLO... we are here and willing to give you our money. There are more of us than you think.
    Last edited by joeytino; 07/12/2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Jimbode likes this.
  5.    #25  
    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/08/...le-again/?_r=0

back to being current news it seems.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    RumoredNow likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12