Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By boovish
  • 2 Post By Remy X
  1.    #1  
    Sorry about the non screen recorded video, but it would most likely slow the iPhone down. And yes it is water damaged. Also sorry if this is a third party link, I'm not sure if Youtube is Third Party. If it is, PM me for the video. Also I'm not sure if this is the right category, but it seems appropriate


    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ldiuwSzb8[/YT]
    (Embedded YouTube Player dont work none)
    Last edited by boovish; 06/12/2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: thread moved and link fixed
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Remy X and xandros9 like this.
  2. #2  
    Thank you.

    It seems as though iOS has lost something of its personality. Not sure what it is, but then the lock screen has an "Android" feel, and the "cards" being from WP8. Could be that..
  3. #3  
    Yeah I think too many of the new elements are similar to ICS/JB - can't say about WP8 because I haven't looked at it. I didn't pay real close attention, but I would imagine those are preview images of suspended apps, not live apps like they are on webOS.
  4. #4  


    (to proper forum)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Excellent!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yeah I think too many of the new elements are similar to ICS/JB - can't say about WP8 because I haven't looked at it. I didn't pay real close attention, but I would imagine those are preview images of suspended apps, not live apps like they are on webOS.
    It does have some degree of resemblance to WP.

    Actually, I can't say for all of the apps, but I got my paws on a friend's iPhone 5 with OS 7, and that was the first thing I tried to do. I can say that flicking the screen in a long list and double-tapping home, the thumbnail appears to be live. Although I can't say for sure about apps that weren't originally in the foreground. That probably will become apparent soon.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  7. #7  
    suppose to be able to swipe up and away and shuffle the cards as it learns what time of day you use them

    last part is a rumor I read on imore
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    suppose to be able to swipe up and away and shuffle the cards as it learns what time of day you use them

    last part is a rumor I read on imore
    It does do that, and its very helpful
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    suppose to be able to swipe up and away and shuffle the cards as it learns what time of day you use them

    last part is a rumor I read on imore
    It does do that, and its very helpful
    And yet i'm glad webOS doesn't, because i tend to be unpredictable, and prefer to keep cards in stacks...
    boovish and laingman like this.
  10. #10  
    Yes. Cards get to be a pain with more than a few open. It's just endless scrolling to find what wants.

    That's why we had mini cards at first and stacks now.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Yes. Cards get to be a pain with more than a few open. It's just endless scrolling to find what wants.

    That's why we had mini cards at first and stacks now.
    I presume Apple has neither at this point (could be wrong though)
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    I presume Apple has neither at this point (could be wrong though)
    I just checked, it does not
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09/06/2011, 10:17 PM
  2. Good Video Demo of iOS 5 Wi-Fi Sync
    By barkerja in forum Other OS's and Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06/26/2011, 07:11 AM
  3. Better PIM, for tracking xmas cards, bday cards, etc.
    By cadman in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07/23/2007, 12:57 PM
  4. SIM cards (& re-charge cards) in Baja Mexico?
    By chimpanzee in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03/07/2006, 03:41 PM
  5. USB Card reader for 2gb SD cards and other media cards
    By AltarEgo in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01/03/2006, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions