Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By gizmo21
  • 1 Post By PalmPixi_User23
    Looks like a nice piece of hardware...

Notification lights are getting around. The GNex and the Nexus 4 both have them. I like being able to customize the color of the light by notification type...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Wow, that seriously looks like the WindsorNot's notification bar with a blue light instead of white.
    Shiny!

Thank you, Sony, for keeping up the mid-sized premium hardware. That's schmexy!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Looks like a nice piece of hardware...

Notification lights are getting around. The GNex and the Nexus 4 both have them. I like being able to customize the color of the light by notification type...
    Can something be done similarly to WebOS Phones, or is not possible ? I mean as a Patch or something ?

As a side Note: Can someone who works at HP show (Blondezilla) Mrs. Whitman this promo for the Sony Xperia phone and slap her across the back the head for me.....for being stupid for dropping WebOS ?
    Last edited by PalmPixi_User23; 06/04/2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    boovish likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Can something be done similarly to WebOS Phones, or is not possible ? I mean as a Patch or something ?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $current$ $webOS$ $phones$ $use$ $three$ $white$ $LEDs$ $behind$ $some$ $kind$ $of$ $a$ $diffuser$, $so$ $no$. $In$ $phones$ $which$ $offer$ $a$ $colored$ $notification$ $light$, $it$'$s$ $typically$ $a$ $tri$-$color$ $LED$ $with$ $a$ $different$ $control$ $circuit$.

What might be possible is to rewire the three dimming circuits in a Pre (or Veer) to each control one of the RGB LED dies, so you'll end up with a single LED instead of a pulsing bar, and it will change color depending on the gesture's pulse order/sequence....
    I do wish and hope that in future there will be a limit of at least 8 gig internal memory