Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By Remy X
  • 1 Post By alonhzn
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    tiny dimensions, huge personality

This may not interest a lot of people because it is sold only in Israel as far as I know...
    This company set out to build the smallest smartphone in the world (55gr) and they didn't really take off with it. Anyway, much like the Touchpad, this cool little gadget is now on fire sale and sold for 28$ and is great as a spare/emergency phone or even as a device you would take dancing and you don't want anything big and heavy in your pockets!
    link to fire sale: http://www.buy2.co.il/o/08573d0d-743...c-dec86e5bfd89
    Last edited by alonhzn; 05/19/2013 at 01:51 AM.
    Interesting find...

However, one still has to wonder if the site is legit and if they ship to the US. Otherwise you leave us salivating, but without much recourse.

It's midnight here, so I'm barely awake, but when morning comes, I might give it another look...
    I wouldn't take the chance personally. We've been having a ton of SPAM recently from that region and I'd steer clear unless the OP has first hand experience.
    Remy X likes this.
    I do wonder who are the 2,740 buyers... Lucky? Real? Hypothetical? Wait maybe it's the Hasidim buying em up to burn in huge toxic bonfires

Burn iPhones Says Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, Israeli Ultra-Orthodox Jew (HuffPost)

(to clarify, no offense intended... But as always, the most uptight people have the dirtiest minds)
    alonhzn likes this.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I wouldn't take the chance personally. We've been having a ton of SPAM recently from that region and I'd steer clear unless the OP has first hand experience.
    I can vouch for this site - it's totally legit. I bought a phone from there and i'm going to pick it up later today.
    But there is slim-to-none chance they ship to US. Unless you have a friend in Israel I don't think you can get it.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    ok thanks