1.    #1  
    So, I put together a fully-functional demo for the new version of Dash Weather. I built the app from scratch using Enyo2 and am very happy with how well it's progressing so far.

You can run the demo in your modern web browser on any phone, tablet, or computer. I've tested it in Chrome, Firefox, IE10, Chrome for Android, and FirefoxOS. Sadly, webOS is the only browser I've tried that doesn't run the demo. It fails miserably. That's why I'm creating this thread in this forum. heh

I'm still not sure what I'll end up doing with the app. I actually never intended to make a full app... I just wanted to play with the forecast.io api and it somehow turned into this. lol

Demo: [Edit: Temporarily removed]
    * The demo is limited to 10 weather updates a day.

Tips
    - You can access the settings menu by swiping to the right.
    - You can refresh your location and weather data by tapping the icon in the top left of the screen.

Known Issues
    - Firefox for Android doesn't like the scrollers. Expect laggy scrolling and other odd behavior.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/07/2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    As usual... GREAT work!!!

For those of us that have a TouchPad, it works on mine with both Advanced Browser & webOS browser.
    On a PC, using IE v8 (NOT a "modern web browser") with WinXP, it just shows a blank screen.
    But after installing the "Google Chrome Frame" plug-in it works fine.

Feature Request & Suggestion:
    In "Settings"...
    Can you add locations by name (or Zip codes) and also have them saved in a favorites list?
    Add the "VClouds" icons to the "Icon Pack" choices (like you used in the Dash Weather v1.3.0).
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    As usual... GREAT work!!!

For those of us that have a TouchPad, it works on mine with both Advanced Browser & webOS browser.
    On a PC, using IE v8 (NOT a "modern web browser") with WinXP, it just shows a blank screen.
    But after installing the "Google Chrome Frame" plug-in it works fine.

Feature Request & Suggestion:
    In "Settings"...
    Can you add locations by name (or Zip codes) and also have them saved in a favorites list?
    Add the "VClouds" icons to the "Icon Pack" choices (like you used in the Dash Weather v1.3.0).
    Thanks! Glad you like it.

The weather api I'm using doesn't make it too easy to add a location using a name or zip. It deals only with GPS coords. There would be ways around that, but it's a decent amount of work and not very high on my list of priorities.

Adding more icon packs is easy, though! There will definitely be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So, I put together a fully-functional demo for the new version of Dash Weather. I built the app from scratch using Enyo2 and am very happy with how well it's progressing so far.

You can run the demo in your modern web browser on any phone, tablet, or computer. I've tested it in Chrome, Firefox, IE10, Chrome for Android, and FirefoxOS. Sadly, webOS is the only browser I've tried that doesn't run the demo. It fails miserably. That's why I'm creating this thread in this forum. heh

I'm still not sure what I'll end up doing with the app. I actually never intended to make a full app... I just wanted to play with the forecast.io api and it somehow turned into this. lol

Demo: Dash Weather+
    * The demo is limited to 10 weather updates a day.

Tips
    - You can access the settings menu by swiping to the right.
    - You can refresh your location and weather data by tapping the icon in the top left of the screen.

Known Issues
    - Firefox for Android doesn't like the scrollers. Expect laggy scrolling and other odd behavior.
    Is it 100% enyo? The overall performance is really impressive and it works perfectly with the Touchpad browser (you can move the thread to TP's apps if you want).
    And the design is really gorgeous.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Is it 100% enyo? The overall performance is really impressive and it works perfectly with the Touchpad browser (you can move the thread to TP's apps if you want).
    And the design is really gorgeous.
    Thanks.

Yep, it's 100% Enyo2.