Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Dang, I said please disregard this thread and theres 37 replies and talk about BB10, BYOD, and finally inductive charging. Probably other stuff but I didn't see it
    Disregard the Posts
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    At this point, I welcome..
    No BEG!... any hardware company to copy webOS, put all of its useful features into some hardware, bring back the features we all came to love and dearly miss on other platforms... Those confused folks at hp won't do it.

Please, SOMEONE, STEAL FROM WEBOS!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX, but webOS is always in me...
    I am totally with you...

As I keep pushing my Pre2 having pretty much given up hope of ever seeing a new webOS phone. I have one spare left and IF I can keep getting batteries, and IF I can re-download my software purchases if my current Pre2 does, and IF Verizon at some point doesn't decide to no longer support the webOS phones on their network, etc. I intend to hang on to webOS as long as possible. But as another fine fellow posted recently "All Good Things Must Come to an End"

If I want the joys of using the features of webOS in the future, someone "stealing" it may be the only way. I rather see that than all of the weak "kind of like" webOS items we are seeing.

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123