• 1 Post By sledge007
  • 5 Post By etphoto
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    Here are some pics of my Pixi Plus on verizon. Taken with a friends iPhone 5. Very nice camera.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Hope you like them!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Are you going to sell the Pixi?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieMan View Post
    Are you going to sell the Pixi?
    Most likely not, this was just for fun. Here is a cheap one on ebay for buy it now Palm Pixi Plus 8GB Black Verizon Smartphone 3G CDMA 2.0MP Bluetooth QWERTY Email 061007424408 | eBay
    <Thread moved and renamed>
    Here's some pictures of my AT&T Pre3 taken with my Galaxy SIII...also a very nice camera, also just for fun, and also not for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sledge007; 10/08/2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    S3 pics look better?
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Are you asking me? I just threw them up there, just to see really. I don't want to be the one to make a judgement, as of course I'd be called biased. So I'll leave it to you
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Photography wise, those pictures suck. Lol, just sayin.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Says a professional photographer

Next time you want to remove an intersection and build a cloverleaf around it...I'll be sure to tell you how much you suck at it too...just sayin'
    fxspec06 likes this.

Next time you want to remove an intersection and build a cloverleaf around it...I'll be sure to tell you how much you suck at it too...just sayin'

Truth be told, i am very impressed with the iphone's images.

oh i thought the first set of pics was going to be of the pixi with a mix of iphone and samsung snaps, a bit misleading or not too useful if individuals just take snaps of different things from 1 side, woulda preferred the same thing shot with 1 then the other for a better comparison.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    <Thread moved and renamed>
    Here's some pictures of my AT&T Pre3 taken with my Galaxy SIII...also a very nice camera, also just for fun, and also not for sale.
    Nice pictures. But when did this become a comparison? I don't hate it I'm just confused
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Truth be told, i am very impressed with the iphone's images.

Truth be told they look grainy to me. Why don't you show us how it's done, if you want to be so critical?
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Nice pictures. But when did this become a comparison? I don't hate it I'm just confused
    When I moved and renamed your thread, PM is on the way.
    fxspec06 likes this.

Just cuz you drive a truck doesn't make you an engineer

Now on topic, I still need to get me a GSM Pixi Plus, every time I see one I want to use one... would have to load 2.x on it though, I am too used to the 2.x features.
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 10/08/2012 at 12:27 PM.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    fxspec06 likes this.
    You're missing the point.... a professional photographer telling me how much my picture taking abilities are at 7 in the morning on my day off means absolutely nothing to me....and this isn't a for sale thread....so that's hardly on topic.
    fxspec06 likes this.
  16.    #16  
    Truth be told they look grainy to me. Why don't you show us how it's done, if you want to be so critical?
    Its true but the S3 does worse in low light. They were like that because I have very poor lighting in my also it was cloudy
    i saw a iPhone 5 today and i was impressed that the front camera is as good as it is on the 4s. That's kinda cool as the rare times i do take self photos i try to use the good back camera which means trial and error for ages until i get one where i'm actual in frame, and focused, and not with a stupid expression on my faces, and remembered to use the flash or remembered to shut it off.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.