Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes
    i think touchstone is most similar to my 2002 electrical toothbrush
    But hey all 3 are working without probs since 2009, which other phone/tablet has inductive charging already working out of the box?? None?? for ah well ok then i'll take that toothbrush standard.
    According to an blog post today at our sister site Android Central, the Nexus 4 will not charge on the Touchstone -- not enough magnetic power:

Ask AC: Does the Nexus 4 work with the Palm Touchstone charger? | Android Central
    It's possible if you hack the TS coil into it, but you're going to need some know-how.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    From @RichDunbar:
    FYI if you picked up a new #Nokia Lumia 820 or 920 yesterday AND you have your #webOS touchstones, they are compatible.
    Twitter / RichDunbar: FYI if you picked up a new ...
    <double post>
    Last edited by somline; 11/11/2012 at 05:12 AM.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    ^ beat me to it
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    ^ beat me to it
    Just a coincidence. As you probably know: I'm not that active on Twitter :-)
    LOL I was just starting my day, slept in and just finally got to a computer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    somline likes this.
    And I'm going to bed now :-)

(Source)
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09pb4GrF8d0[/YT]

EDIT: Just saw an Update on that video:
    UPDATE! It appears that it doesn't actually charge. :-(
    confused

EDIT2: Rich is not giving up: https://twitter.com/RichDunbar/statu...18541501566976
    @ArthurThornton meh, I'll do some longer term testing when I have time later this week with the TP TS and the small one too.
    Last edited by somline; 11/11/2012 at 09:12 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123