Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i think HP wont ever do that, mostly because other companies when they do it, they want the other companies to stop whatever their infringing on etc, which is nice but they also ask for compensation due to their own sales being hurt or affected, while HP could get another company to stop using something they have a say in they cant say their earnings have been hurt and get compensation as they dumped the smartphone business in the river.
    Oh but they are copying. the took Touch to Share and is now apparently called S-Beam.
    I have the SIII coming from a Veer and before that a Pre. The phone is very comfy to hold. I love webOS but this thing blows both those phones out of the water. Fits in pocket fine, and setup to use the TouchStone tops it all off.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Oh but they are copying. the took Touch to Share and is now apparently called S-Beam.
    yeah but nothing they sell now uses touch to share so they cant claim compensation due to loss of sales, so they "could" stop others using it but they would have to fork out the court costs knowing they cant claim back sales damages.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    sledge007 likes this.
    Whenever I hear "S-Beam" and "S-Voice", i cringe at the terrible names
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12