1.    #1  
    1. I JUST got the the Samsung Galaxy S III which runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or something like that. I'd like to know if there is some easy way to transfer 100s of contacts from my original Palm Pre phone (yes, I still have the first one) over to the new phone? I believe there is some way to get it onto a computer at least but will it be in some format that can be transferred to another device or OS? I want to activate the new phone but I don't want to do it until I know I won't lose anything first, which I don't think will happen but just want to be sure.

2. I use YouMail to get my voicemail... is there some way to use this or transfer messages to the Galaxy?

I'm an Android NOOB... any help or suggestions for the transition? I'm anxious to use this bad boy! Palm has beeen great but it died and now I must move on to the next life too!!
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    Easiest way is associate them with your Google account on the Pre. Android will sync from there.
    Please visit our sister-site AndroidCentral for assistance with your new Android device.

There are several threads over there discussing this process. Here's a great thread from Cory:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...some-help.html
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/21/2012 at 08:43 PM.