Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    Touch-2-share is dead.
    Welcome the new Cloud button in Safari!
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    If only would invent something themselves.. I read an article earlier today informing me that the iPod wasnt the original portable mp3 player... ... The only reason Apple does so well in the market is because they're gadgets have the "cool" factor... I down own ANY Apple products and I WILL never but to be 100% honest with you the marketing team have hit the nail on the head with this and i take my hat off to them for that. If people only knew the potential of webOS it would quite easily at least equal to Apple..
    The road to success is always under construction
  3.    #3  
    you see, the real issue is that what's convenient for users is also convenient for the big bro because they are also people and also like to navigate in a coordinated, categorized and automated manner
    and with the benefits of the Cloud all that stuff will quickly shift us all towards the most transparent society ever
    for the worst or the best times ever
    depending on what side you're on.....
    Send to webOS.....same thing and more. I've probably used Send to webOS more times in the last week that I've had it, than I have TTS in the last 2 months with my Pre3.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    DataJog likes this.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    If only would invent something themselves.. I read an article earlier today informing me that the iPod wasnt the original portable mp3 player... ... The only reason Apple does so well in the market is because they're gadgets have the "cool" factor... I down own ANY Apple products and I WILL never but to be 100% honest with you the marketing team have hit the nail on the head with this and i take my hat off to them for that. If people only knew the potential of webOS it would quite easily at least equal to Apple..
    Marketing is only part of it. Apple also integrates where others fail. You could make Skype video calls in Nokia phones well before anyone else had it, but then Fring and Skype got into a ****ing match - instead of collaborating to bring it to other phones - and the whole thing died. A year later Facetime and Skype for iOS made their splash and Apple took that prize. They also make some of the best built hardware around. Ever replaced a drive or RAM in a unibody MacBook Pro? Those babies are gorgeously designed and built.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Send to webOS.....same thing and more. I've probably used Send to webOS more times in the last week that I've had it, than I have TTS in the last 2 months with my Pre3.
    I never use TTS, I will tap to get the devices to BT connect for SMS, that's it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    <Thread Moved>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    havent used TTS at all beyond the initial "ooooh it works" then never used again, it doesnt seem terribly useful for yourself and seems more useful for what it should but cant do which is sharing/bluetoothing stuff to your friends, which it doesnt do ofc
    Everyone does know Android had "Chrome to Phone" before both apple and palm right?