1.    #1  
    I bought a Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.0 because i heard that this version of Android is the closest i could get to having WebOS on modern hardware. *thumbs down!*
    The hardware is very good... the software, not so much. Nothing matches the effortless ability to multi-task of WebOS. As soon as WebOS becomes available on modern, fast, stylish hardware... I'm RUNNING Back!!
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Thanks for the report. As my Pre+ shows signs of old age ('ghost' screen touches now & again), I've started thinking of ICS as my only current option. I haven't been happy with that idea & am less-so now!

Here's hoping my Pre holds-out long enoug for better options (Jellybean, BB10, ... If I really dream: Open WebOS device!).
    <thread moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    Thanks for the report. As my Pre+ shows signs of old age ('ghost' screen touches now & again), I've started thinking of ICS as my only current option. I haven't been happy with that idea & am less-so now!

Here's hoping my Pre holds-out long enoug for better options (Jellybean, BB10, ... If I really dream: Open WebOS device!).
    you can get a pre2 or pre3 or even a veer online for a reasonable amount now. You could actually find a pre2 and sprinting it fairly easily if your stuck on sprint too.
    ;-)
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->