1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I currently have the T|T, but now that I'm not sure that I'm going to keep my bluetooth phone (Siemens S55 - little quirks - I'm VERY picky) I have no need for a pda w/ bluetooth ---- for now.

I was looking at some of the Sony Clie choices. After seeing the speed and color of the T|T , it's really hard for me to go back to the edge.

Is there anything like the EDGE's form factor - thin - that's in color, and THIN? Hopefully, maybe a lid?

Thanks!
    I have a feeling that after using the T with the sweet processor and OS5 you won't want to go back to anything else. Unfortunately no OS5 machine fits your needs (the Sony one is a beast).
    The Sony Clie T-series is probably the closest to what you want, although they are not especially fast and do not yet sport OS5.

Edge: 4.7" x 3.1" x 0.44", 4.8 oz
    Sony T665: 4.75" x 2.875" x .5", 4.9 oz.

Includes a simple flap cover and a metal body. Many people find this set-up totally adequate, although various threads at places like www.cliesource.com discuss other cases, flaps, etc.

Probably the biggest weakness of the T-series is that there are fewer accessories specifically designed for it, although that is slowly getting better.

By the way, the T-615 is a great value. It is discontinued, but often available at ebay, www.sonystyle.com (the Sony site for this stuff), or on various classified ad sites for a great price.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!