Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    but this is weird: i started this thread right, so why is there appear to be a post before mine, quoting a post that was a reply to mine?
    A moderator probably merged your thread with another.
    For your first phone I would say iphone 4 or 4s. Both are thin and just work so they should fit what you need. Not to mention you can get an iphone 4 for $99 bucks.
    I would suggest a Motorola phone. They have a good reputation for being robust and reliable, and their call quality is second to none.

They tend to get panned in forums because a lot of people think the most important thing a phone should offer is the ability to strip the OS out and dink with it. While Moto phones still allow for you to modify and even root them, they don't offer the same extensive capability to truely screw up your phone like some of the others (but you can still screw them up if you do dumb things while rooted.)

If this is your first smartphone, modding likely isn't your most important requirement.

I use a Moto Droid 3 and it has the best keyboard available on any phone, imo. If a physical keyboard is something you're interested in, then don't even bother looking at any of the other VZW phones.

-Suntan
    the Droid RAZR looks good, but the Pre2 is still a great phone.
    Also, you have to take into account that android phones don't all get updated in a timely fashion. The iphone will always be up to date and not have to wait months for updates. Go in a store and play with a few see which you like best.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    All I can say is that Nexus Prime looks amazing and appears to be destined for Verizon first... Android 4 also has more of a webOS feel that iOS 5 to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbox View Post
    All I can say is that Nexus Prime looks amazing and appears to be destined for Verizon first... Android 4 also has more of a webOS feel that iOS 5 to me.
    I agree ICS looks like a giant leap over gb and they started refining and making the core items better in android.
    Get the Galaxy Nexus!!
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Get the Galaxy Nexus!!
    Yeah, seriously.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12