Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cgk
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Well, it's about freaking time! Apple has finally begun sending out invites for its upcoming press conference, and the company's being none too subtle with the hints, offering up some familiar app icons in the artwork and the tagline "Let's talk iPhone."
    Apple wants to 'talk iPhone' on October 4th -- Engadget
    sinsin07 likes this.
    It'd better include the iTouch announcement too!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Did you see the image that came along with it. they are going to re-introduce the iPhone 1 as the big revolution LOL.
    this means iPhone 5 will be available before Oct ends.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    i think the iphone 4 launched 1 week after the press conference so if it's not out the next day on the fifth (given it may be named iPhone 5) then possibly the following Tuesday thus two weeks from today. Should be interesting. I'm excited to see this voice command feature that's rumored. Guess it's built on the Siri technology.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    i think the iphone 4 launched 1 week after the press conference so if it's not out the next day on the fifth (given it may be named iPhone 5) then possibly the following Tuesday thus two weeks from today. Should be interesting. I'm excited to see this voice command feature that's rumored. Guess it's built on the Siri technology.
    Most likely Nuance underpinnings.
    thats one good thing apple does is push there iphone out right away not like palm/hp