Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nightdevil21
  • 1 Post By SnotBoogie
    This is what the pre3 should have been!
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    SnotBoogie likes this.
    My next phone!
    the phone ok..... the music the chose for the advertisement.....no... i will admit beats is a nice add for any musical choice
    L.T.R
    learn teach repeat
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I was coming on here to start a thread on this too.

This is how you create products. The turn around time was spot on from their announcement.
    a great looking phone. I said this before. That this is what the phones HP made should have been: here's my quote:

"What they really need is a beats by dre phone and a beats by dre tablet. No HP. Because the Beats is a popular brand now. Much more so and with much more cool then HP.

like make an all black slab, keyboardless phone, w/o an hp logo but with a red beats logo, and include a beats branded set of headphones. That's could sell. Let Dre do the commercials too. "
    the link to my post: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3037561

And what did they make. A black slab, keyboardless, with the red beats logo including a branded set of beats headphones. Why Beats? because it looks better and it's a cooler brand then HP ever would be.

Quote Originally Posted by humblepie View Post
    I was coming on here to start a thread on this too.

This is how you create products. The turn around time was spot on from their announcement.
    me too. Well and to say that i said this before lol
    Last edited by SnotBoogie; 09/14/2011 at 03:03 PM.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    SmartFah likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Why couldn't HP get such an ad out for TouchPad?...
    Why? Well I'd say once Leo took over, they really didn't give a crap about webOS. They didn't even bother to put the Beats logo on the TouchPad, or put much emphasis on it in it's advertising. I guarantee this HTC phone will be a hit, plus it comes with a pair of Beats headphones.

Here's a pic of a custom skin someone made for their TouchPad. I saw the pic on Twitter a while ago, and saved it. I wish HP would have made a back like this, or at least made an attempt to highlight Beats audio on the TP. They do it with their Laptop's like the Envy, why not the TouchPad?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Hmmm, if this comes with Beat headphone, I might want to consider it. I really don't care about the speaker builtin to the phone or tablet. I use my headphone 95% of time anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    Hmmm, if this comes with Beat headphone, I might want to consider it. I really don't care about the speaker builtin to the phone or tablet. I use my headphone 95% of time anyway.
    i does. "HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio™ comes inbox with custom made Beats headsets, " HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Why couldn't HP get such an ad out for TouchPad?
    I think cause HP is stodgy and not "hip" or "edgy." I mean they pick russell brand and chicks from glee. and these guys have skaters on train tracks hitting underground pools,multi-ethnic, girls with tatoos, shirtless yoked dudes working out, Pharrell, and "rappers", people rolling into a hype club. It's a lifestyle ad where devices are barely shown. It's hip, urban, multi-ethnic. But the above ad looks sort of Nikeish while hp ads are not memorable. They don't suck but this the htc beats ad strikes me very differently then an ad with anything related to Glee.
    Last edited by SnotBoogie; 09/14/2011 at 03:25 PM.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Looks good.
    Is there really a large enough market for "Beats Audio" to bank a product's success on it alone?
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    That advert shows off a really sensible idea - wandering around a train yard with giant headphones covering your ears blasting out music.

I wonder if the next ad shows the kid being dragged along the ground as his body is cut in two by a freight train?