1.    #1  
    I know it's possible to sync up two PDAs on the same computer. I have questions about how difficult it is to mix'n'match.

I have a Sony T615C. If the second PDA is another Sony, but one that uses a different hotsync cradle (N-series, say), can I just hook both cradles to different USB ports, and have them both work?

Now, what if my second PDA is a Palm or Handspring? That will require a different cradle (as above), but what about the desktop? Will the Palm sync against the Sony desktop?

thanks!
    i currently have a visor deluxe USB and an Edge USB cradle hooked up to 2 different USB ports on my computer. The Deluxe syncs to Outlook when my wife logs onto the computer under her user name and the Edge syncs with Palm Desktop when I log into our computer under my name....

no probs (knock on wood 3 times) for about 3 years now! (although before last march it was 2 deluxes) and currently using Win2000 but was using ME before last month and 98 before last year.

confused yet?
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?