1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I have no idea if what this article claims is true...but i did get a chuckle out of it. (Last paragraph of the article).

Take care,

Jay

HTC talks Windows Phone 7, patent war, and why iPhones are not that cool anymore

Rue Liu, Sep 12th 2011

HTC talks Windows Phone 7, patent war, and why iPhones are not that cool anymore - SlashGear

And finally, regarding the iPhone 5 hype, Fichter says that the after talking to his daughter’s college mates, he discovered that they were all using HTCs, Samsungs, and even Chinese manufacturers’ devices. As for why none of them had an iPhone? He was told: “My dad has an iPhone,” which means the iPhone just is “not that cool anymore.”
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    That's hilarious. It's almost as funny as that "#1 plus" comment. Cool, or not, I have no doubt that the second the iPhone 5 is officially announced, people will start camping outside of Apple stores in anticipation. It's been 18 months since a new iPhone came out, Apple fans will go into a frenzy. I anticipate iPhone 5 lines to be Epic.

And with no Pre 3 for the U.S., I may even end up on line for the iPhone5
    Not that cool any more? Please. I don't need to be told. I've been too cool for an iPhone since day one. Following the herd has never been cool.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Not that cool any more? Please. I don't need to be told. I've been too cool for an iPhone since day one. Following the herd has never been cool.
    Hi,

I agree with you 100%...then again I spent my entire life traveling to the beat of a different drummer...

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group