1.    #1  
    I hate to say it, but I'm switching to WP7. My pixi+ is on it's last leg, and no matter how much I love webOS, I can't sit around waiting for new hardware that may never be released. I picked up a used trophy on ebay so I can still have my upgrade if/when new webOS hardware arrives. Thankfully, I still have my touchpad to get my webOS fix! Anyone here switch to WP7 and have any insight to make the process easier?
    I was thinking of doing the same, but until Mango you can't tether. That is whats really holding me back.
  3.    #3  
    True, but there is a final build of mango leaked. Apparently it is really easy to install and works great. Only problem is I think the phone has to be downgraded before upgrading to official mango when it drops.
    It's not that difficult or complicated, search for mangoforall on google or xda
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    I was thinking of doing the same, but until Mango you can't tether. That is whats really holding me back.
    mango officially has internet sharing / tethering. google it, but it will not be in the older phones at first since it was added last minute. but the new Mango phones will have it out the gate
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination