Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ogeneo's Avatar
    Posts
    348 Posts
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hi All...

    Apple is rolling!

    Take Care!

    Apple manufacturing partner Foxconn has reportedly ramped up iPhone 5 production as the next-generation smartphone finally approaches launch next month. Citing anonymous industry sources, DigiTimes on Thursday reports that production of Apple’s fifth-generation iPhone has reached 150,000 units per day. An earlier report stated that Foxconn will be responsible for approximately 85% of iPhone 5 production while Pegatron will handle the remaining 15% of production, though DigiTimes now reports that Pegatron will not begin building iPhone 5 handsets until next year. According to the site’s sources, Foxconn will ship between 5 million and 6 million iPhone 5 handsets this month, and fourth-quarter shipments are expected to surpass 22 million units. It is estimated that Apple will ship between 86.4 million and 95 million iPhone smartphones this year, making Apple the top global smartphone vendor by shipment volume.


    iPhone 5 shipments to approach 30 million units this year
  2. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #2  
    Whatever your views on the devices themselves, you can't help but be impressed by the phenomenon!

    (Disclaimer - not an iPhone user, though may well be once the reality of the iPhone 5 is revealed)
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  3. #3  
    yea even my friends are getting it as well as my family. I guess the iphone is just a COOL toy to have. Never had one, but I'm looking forward to get rid of my crappy outdated pre 2.

Posting Permissions