Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By STARGATE
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Innovative designs...see link.

take care,

jay

KT Spider Phone, Spider Laptop and Spider Pad: one 1.5GHz dual-core smartphone, four different form factors – hands-on preview

Posted by: Vlad Savov on September 7, 2011 9:20 am

KT Spider Phone, Spider Laptop and Spider Pad: one 1.5GHz dual-core smartphone, four different form factors – hands-on preview | This is my next...

Ever seen a netbook with a 4.5-inch touchpad? Now you have. Korea Telecom’s attendance at IFA this year was crowned by the introduction of the Spider Phone: a dual-core 1.5GHz beast of an Android smartphone that can also be docked into dedicated laptop and tablet cradles, turning it into 10.1-inch devices of either category. Not only that, it can also slide into a dedicated gamepad and, communicating via Bluetooth, allow you to enjoy your games with a more old school control scheme.

The silicon under the hood is Qualcomm’s MSM8260 Snapdragon, which is kept good company by a 1280 x 800 (WXGA) screen resolution, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage (plus MicroSD expandability), a 1,710mAh battery, and an 8-megapixel camera capable of capturing 1080p video at 30fps. Just to top off the opulent spec sheet, the front-facing cam also packs in 3 megapixels of resolution. KT tells us the Spider Phone will be out in its native Korea this November at a price somewhere around $600, with an international launch also a possibility pending customers’ reaction to the initial release.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Make it a webOS phone and I'll be set
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    ilovedessert likes this.