Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jetsetter883
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I think I saw this movie once before! So far I've never yet lost a phone and now that wrote this I'm sure I will!

take care,

jay

Another year, another lost prototype: Apple loses an iPhone 5
    Add a comment Michael Santo, Tech Buzz Examiner
    August 31, 2011

Another year, another lost prototype: Apple loses an iPhone 5 - National Technology | Examiner.com

We can hear the edict already: "Stop taking your prototype iPhones into bars." Apparently Apple has had another prototype iPhone, this time an iPhone 5 lost, again in a bar.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Háháháhá... this time, the guy hired gonne late and other people found...

It's hard to think in new ideas...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    i wonder if they will hire the feds again to bust through some blog office's doors.
    65fastback likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Hi all,

It took forever for me to post this yesterday, as I was rolling in the floor laughing for almost an hour over it!

What are the odds that it happened with the iPhone 4 & now again with the iPhone5???

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    i'm now conviced that this is a publicity stunt... the odds of this happening two years in a row is next to impossible. i dont believe it!