Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Leaked AT&T roadmap contains lots of Android, some BlackBerry and Windows Phone mixed in

Highlights:

• Samsung Kapua SGH-i937: Windows Phone 7.5, aka Mango, Samsung Focus successor-last month. 800x480 Q4.
    • BlackBerry Torch 9860 in Q4.
    • HTC Bunyip PI39100: Windows Mango, Eternity at HTC's September 1st event. 800x480, Q4.
    • Pantech Nuli P9060: Android 800x600 display, 14.4Mbps HSPA, Q4.
    • Samsung Singa SGH-i777: Galaxy S II. 800x480, 21.1Mbps, Q3.
    • Motorola Fuath MB865: alleged Atrix 4G followup, 960x540 qHD, 21.1Mbps Q4.
    • Pantech Onza P7050: Android, 800x480 display, 14.4Mbps HSPA, Q4.
    • Samsung Gidim SGH-i927: Android slider leaked a couple of times, 800x480, 21.1Mbps, Q3.
    • BlackBerry Maero 9360: new Curve Q4.
    PhoneDog also had Verizon's roadmap earlier this month.
    And this has to do with webOS and PreCentral how?
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    actually if I switch from my Pre 2 to another OS...it will probably be one of those new windows phones...
    I laugh at Att's GS2 having 21 mbps when the tmobile variant has 42 mbps.

Hopefully the Atrix and Focus follow ups keep the Branding. That's the one thing Att doesn't have that the other guys do have.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The fact that the Pre 3 is not on that list?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    So, Where in hell is the Pre 3 or the slab webOS phone?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I know you are just teasing but in case anyone does not know the purpose of this forum:

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Other handhelds
    Share non-HP Palm device news and facts to compare competing devices. Warning: This is not a place to debate or argue!
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I know you are just teasing but in case anyone does not know the purpose of this forum:

Other handhelds
    Share non-HP Palm device news and facts to compare competing devices. Warning: This is not a place to debate or argue!

You might want to take a look at the newest Forum Guidelines as they were revised a few months ago (March). For the newer members (and some older), these are posted at the top of every forum.

Post In The Right Forum - The forum index is broken down by categories. There are specific forums for applications, devices, Homebrew, accessories, carriers, general chat, etc. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum. For example, threads discussing a webOS application are generally not device specific, and should be posted in the Apps forum. We have set a aside our 'Other Handhelds' and 'Other Tablet' forums to discuss/compare webOS devices to the competition. Please do not use these forums to post "deals" on, or solely discuss a competing OS (we have other sites dedicated to that purpose).
    Milo... if you have questions about the newest rules, please discuss off-line