Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Since Sprint kicked HP to the curb and now HP has said they are out of the smartphone business.
    What happens to the Pixi users ?
    What are we suppose to transistion to.

    At present there are the following
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Motorola XPRT
    Samsung Replenish

    Im trying to hold out for the Motorola PAX which is an XPRT on steroids
  2. #2  
    using iOS or Android is out of the question for me so either
    keep using my Pixi+ 1.4.5 and maybe upgrading to 2.1 since it's runs very well
    or
    buying a Pre3.
  3. #3  
    Move away from WebOS. That is what will happen with 90% of users when they can upgrade, the remaining 10% when they can no longer keep their current device running. The Pixie has been dead for awhile in my opinion.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    using iOS or Android is out of the question for me so either
    keep using my Pixi+ 1.4.5 and maybe upgrading to 2.1 since it's runs very well
    or
    buying a Pre3.
    Here in the States they have pulled ALL HP phones off the shelves and with our cell phone monopoly here , if you didnt already have it. They are not going to let you use it. We are being forced to go Iphone , Android Phone or Rim Phone. Makes me sick to my stomach
  5. #5  
    What will happen? I am keeping my Pixi, that's what. No one is forcing anyone to go anywhere.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  6. Bru3184's Avatar
    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #6  
    I'll keep mine as long as I can, but it's looking like android will be the only good option on sprint. As far as the Pre3, you'll have to order from Europe, it's not coming across the pond.

Posting Permissions