Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By threed61#WN
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.See link.

While I read this all I kept thinking about is a dear friend's favorite quote, "talk is cheap but it costs money to buy whiskey"!

Take care,

Jay

August 17, 2011
    Nokia CEO Says 'Watch Out' to Android Phone Makers
    By REUTERS

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

HELSINKI (Reuters) - Phone makers depending on Google Inc's Android software should worry about the Web search leader's deal to buy Motorola Mobility, the head of rival Nokia said on Wednesday.

Nokia has teamed up with Google arch-rival Microsoft for mobile phone software, while phone makers such as Samsung Electronics, HTC Corp and Motorola have bet on Android.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I expect WP7 will at least catch on more quickly with consumers than webOS has/is.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3.    #3  
    Hi, you're more than likely right about WIN 7 however he said android...that's takes ranked high on my BS meter. Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I like WP7 nearly as well as webOS, but I doubt that Android is shaking with terror.
    ilovedessert likes this.