1.    #1  
    Im just wondering, is it as easy to change images on the device as it is for webOS? In other words, how does one theme for android? Do Android users have access to all the images through a file manager like we do with internalz?

The reason why Im asking here and not in an android forum is because I was hoping to get a webOS users perspective.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    if you download a home replacement like adw launcher you can then download themes for it. But I don't know how to go about creating your own. I'm sure there are tutorials out there.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I just saw that app. I might have her look at that.
    Is there a tether app where you can tether wirelessly? I looked in the android forum, but there was some change effective 5/2011 so I'm not sure of what still works.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Is there a tether app where you can tether wirelessly? I looked in the android forum, but there was some change effective 5/2011 so I'm not sure of what still works.
    Im not an android user but just looking around, I saw some stuff to indicate it can be done.
    There are several file managers (most of them are free ad supported) that you can use to browse through the whole phone just like internalz. Theme support is there for several of the launcher apps (Go launcher has a few while the big 2 ADW.EX and launcher Pro plus have a lot (some even cost money on top of the launchers themselves).

My favorite is Launcher7 as it completely transforms the phone into a windows phone 7 launcher. There is a free version and paid version is just $1.5.

The good thing about android is that you can completely replace default apps to something else and the bad thing about it is that you need to replace default apps to something else for it to work the way you want it (for the most part) .