1.    #1  
    40% of android phones are returned? So everyone speculated that the Pre's return rate is what killed future relationship with HP, hmmmm?
    where did you hear that?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    90% of statistics are made up.
    I'm sure thats 86% of stats are made up. ;p
    boygenius just had an article refuting that. 40 percent is outrageous. Can't find the link, but just read it.

I will, say, working at radioshack, android phones are our most returned. Alot of times, its the cheap ones that get returned, but I would say for us its 20 percent. Just a guess though.
    But even if it was. Its still not 40% on ONE device. Thats an over all number with many many more devices.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    <<thread moved>>
    Bgr debunked the techcrunch article.

http://m.bgr.com/2011/07/28/40-of-an...ly-ridiculous/

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    90% of statistics are made up.
    "60% of the time, it works every time." lol
    90% of the putts left short of the hole don't go in.
    How many are exchanged for a different Android?
    thats the thing, most of them are returned for different android phone. The lower end android phones leave much to be desired... Android itself leaves much to be desired. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    So everyone speculated that the Pre's return rate is what killed future relationship with HP, hmmmm?
    I can't speak for "everyone" obviously but i very much have never been under that impression. I always go the impression that lack of sales was the major culprit.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    40% of android phones are returned? So everyone speculated that the Pre's return rate is what killed future relationship with HP, hmmmm?
    May i know the reasons for 40% returns