Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    What is ugly about android? I am using tapatalk and the app is great.on the pre there is an app called forums and it is ugly and slow. The apps on android are so much ahead of anyhing you can find on Webos. Yesterday I wanted something for usps so I checked the market and found an official usps app and even a paypal app. official xbnc remote, mint, chase etc etc. I don't see anything ugly about the UI.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    it's not as easy on the eyes as webos but its definitely catching up. And with ICS due out at the end of the year i think it will have caught up
    Any OS which requires 4 buttons on the face of the phone, before you even get to the UI is the definition of cluster****. Android is a UI nightmare. Just ask Matias Duarte.

Sent from my Windows Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Any OS which requires 4 buttons on the face of the phone, before you even get to the UI is the definition of cluster****. Android is a UI nightmare. Just ask Matias Duarte.

Sent from my Windows Phone
    In your opinion of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    We like webos because it does what we need it to do and it does it better and with more class than any android phone.

We have seen the android and we decide to pass. I resent the tone of this thread coming in here suggesting that we are blind for not wanting android.
    How is an OS Classy? The only thing that Webos does better than anyother OS is over promise and never deliver.

Can Webos accept .ics calender invites that Windows phone, iOS and Android can accept?

I don't think this thread is suggesting anything to anyone, it is stating that people who had webos were blindly waiting and finally had given up.

Ease of Use means nothing if THERE IS NOTHING TO USE IT WITH.

We are on the cusp of iOS5 and ICS, which will blow anything that webos has to offer out of the water. Webos' motto should be "Hurry Up and Wait"

Oh and don't delete anything apps from the touchpad's launcher, it totally screws it up. I guess Webos excels at that
    This thread is devolving into bashing HP and webOS.

This is a webOS forum. It exists for user-to-user support and to create community around webOS topics.

This thread doesn't serve either purpose.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123