Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By milominderbinde
  1.    #1  
    For 29.99 I think I'm gonna jump ship and burn my upgrade. My Pixi is struggling and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. Looking for reasons to do or not to.........
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    i saw that yesterday as well, and am very tempted. With no sign of a pre3 on sprint and my yearly upgrades with premier gold, hopefully a webos phone will show up on their network by then! My pre- isn't going to make it much longer...
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    For 29.99 I think I'm gonna jump ship and burn my upgrade. My Pixi is struggling and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. Looking for reasons to do or not to.........
    There are some differences to consider. But the Pre 3 is promised still for the "summer". As someone pointed out that would mean until late September.

So maybe play with some phones and see what you think. In the end only you can know what feels right to you.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 07/07/2011 at 02:14 PM.
    makatram likes this.
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the link. I have played around with android and went ahead and jumped.... I know I'll miss webos and hope to come back for my next upgrade!