1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

SKorea's LG Touts Optimus 3D Smartphone for Gaming
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS,July 7, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011...gewanted=print

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) LG Electronics is touting 3-D smartphones as an alternative to dedicated handheld game devices.

The company launched its LG Optimus 3-D phone Thursday in South Korea after beginning a global release last month covering more than 60 markets including Spain and Britain. No special glasses are required to view 3-D content on the phone.

Park Jong-seok, CEO of LG's mobile communications business, said that 3-D smartphones such as the Optimus can hold their own against dedicated handheld gaming platforms.

"The era of dedicated handheld gaming is over," he said in a release
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

SKorea's LG Touts Optimus 3D Smartphone for Gaming
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS,July 7, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011...gewanted=print

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — LG Electronics is touting 3-D smartphones as an alternative to dedicated handheld game devices.

The company launched its LG Optimus 3-D phone Thursday in South Korea after beginning a global release last month covering more than 60 markets including Spain and Britain. No special glasses are required to view 3-D content on the phone.

Park Jong-seok, CEO of LG's mobile communications business, said that 3-D smartphones such as the Optimus can hold their own against dedicated handheld gaming platforms.

"The era of dedicated handheld gaming is over," he said in a release
    I was thinking the same thing until I saw what Sony is putting out with their new handheld. Wow! Smartphones arent even close to being in the same league. I think the guy who wrote that article needs to put down the crack pipe. That Sony Vita would absolutely blow away the Optimus.
    Last edited by Weaser999; 07/08/2011 at 05:20 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing until I saw what Sony is putting out with their new handheld. Wow! Smartphones arent even close to being in the same league. I think the guy who wrote that article needs to put down the crack pipe. That Sony Vita would absolutely blow away the Optimus.
    LOL, take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group